3.09.2008

wife tag

Jaime tagged me...

What is her name? Jennifer Ann Williams

How long have you been married? 16 years

How long did you date? 6 years

When was your first kiss? Ever, or with Jen?

Better be safe and not answer yet.

How old is she? She will say she is 29, but everyone knows she is really 30 and doesn’t want to admit it.

Who eats more? I always have and always will eat more.

Who said I love you first? I always told my girlfriends I love them first, chicks love that stuff and it’s a great way to win points early

Who is taller? I am.

Who sings better? No one really sings in our house, but in a real competition, she would win hands down.

Whose temper is worse? What does this mean? How about “Whose temper is better”, mines pretty good and Jens does just fine also.

Who does the laundry? Until I get step-by-step procedures I won’t touch the stuff. It’s not worth the damage I cause!

Who does the dishes? Kids, that’s why we had them

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I will sleep anywhere. Jen might be more picky.

Who mows the lawn? Once again I will say the kids. At least they will this year

Who pays the bills? I manage the finances.

Who cooks dinner? Jen “cooks” dinner, I “pick-up” dinner

Who drives when you are together? I always drive. Control your own destiny.

Who is more stubborn? Not really a word I like. Always being right, and knowing it does not make you “stubborn”

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us we are never wrong!

Whose parents do you see the most? Parents are a necessary evil that must be dealt with somewhat regularly in order to minimize their impact on your otherwise peaceful life.

Who proposed? I did.

Who has more friends? Difficult to say, I haven’t counted lately.

Who has more siblings? Same

Who wears the pants in the family? After 16 years you find your place. We are each subject matter experts in our own areas, and work together to resolve conflicts.

What is her favorite meal? Mexican and Mexican.

What does she enjoy doing in her spare time? Making extremely cool videos, Running, snowboarding, blogging, working on the Classic Catering Web site, Planning the future.

What is one of her good qualities? She is the best mother in the world. Her kids love her. She knows how to discipline, manage, maintain, teach, and spoil her kids all at the same time. It is amazing!

What do you love most about her? She is my soul-mate. It probably isn’t fair that I found mine on the first try. But you play the hand dealt to you. I may have used up a lifetime of luck finding Jen when I did, but I can coast through life now cause It’s too easy with her by my side.

I TAG STEVE!

1 comments:

J-Babe said...

Kelly you are awesome! It is kinda funny to compare Jen and your answers. They are pretty much the same just said in a different way.:)

About Me

My photo
I am a sexy man, but only my wife can see me naked.